The editor hereby sincerely reminds you that the transportation and loading and unloading of color-coated rolls are ver...
The editor hereby sincerely reminds you that the transportation and loading and unloading of color-coated rolls are very important, and the quality of transportation and loading and unloading will directly affect the quality of color-coated rolls. Are there any points to pay attention to when transporting, loading and unloading color-coated rolls? Let’s take a look!
1. The product should be transported in the state when it leaves the factory, and the original packaging cannot be disassembled at will.
2. Rubber pads should be added between the spreader and the product during loading and unloading to prevent bumps, and special spreaders should be used if conditions permit.
3. The compartment of the transport vehicle should be cleaned, rubber pads or other protective devices should be laid on the floor of the vehicle, and necessary protective measures should be taken around the compartment to prevent the packaging from indentation or bumps.
4. Vertically packaged steel coils should also be kept upright during transportation, loading and unloading.
5. The product should be firmly fixed to avoid relative movement or rolling during transportation, causing damage or accidents.
6. The color-coated coil should not be dragged when it is taken out to prevent the burrs from cutting and cutting from scratching the steel coil underneath. The steel coil should be handled with care, and do not touch other hard objects.