Summary: Color steel plate refers to color-coated steel plate, and color coated steel coil is a kind of steel plate with organic ...
Color steel plate refers to color-coated steel plate, and color coated steel coil
is a kind of steel plate with organic coating. Color steel plate is divided into veneer, color steel composite plate, floor deck and so on. It is widely used in the walls and roofs of large public buildings, public workshops, prefab houses, and integrated houses.
First, we clean the surface of the white color steel plate to be painted to remove oil, dust and particulate impurities, and then we can paint.
1. Before arc spraying, first check whether the surface of the component is dry, free of dust, oil, rust and oxide scale, the substrate is steel gray, and the surface roughness is RZ40-80um, before the arc spraying operation can be carried out.
2. The components after sandblasting and rust removal should be arc sprayed in time, and the interval should not exceed 12 hours in sunny days (should not exceed 2 hours in rainy days).
3. The operator must wear protective cover and protective clothing.
4. After the arc spraying is completed, use compressed air to clean the dust and oil on the surface of the zinc coating, and apply the primer to seal it at an interval of no more than 3 hours.
5. In summer construction, the intermediate paint can be painted only after the closed primer has been sprayed for 3 hours.
6. The thinner should be sprayed 5 hours before the topcoat is applied to soften the intermediate paint film and increase the bonding force between the intermediate paint and the topcoat.