How to Eliminate Shrinkage of Color Steel Coil
Summary: If the color aluminum stainless steel plate cracks when bending, what are the specific reasons? Let's make a specific an...
If the color aluminum stainless steel plate cracks when bending, what are the specific reasons? Let's make a specific analysis:
1. The bending edge is parallel to the rolling direction of the colored aluminum plate, which is easy to crack, and the bending direction is turned 90 degrees;
2. The 180 degree bending angle is too large, which is greater than the minimum bending radius. The bending radius is generally 1.5 times of the plate thickness; 3. Due to the material, some colored aluminum plates are alloy, which are not as ductile as pure aluminum plates and are easy to crack;
3. The thickness of the plate is too thick, and the bending of 180 degrees exceeds the bending limit of the material.
The bending coefficient of color aluminum stainless steel plate is regular, which is generally 0.8 times the thickness of aluminum plate. When we choose tools, we usually choose sharp knives. If we use other tools, it may cause cracks or other problems due to various reasons. Therefore, in order to avoid these situations as much as possible, we need to make timely adjustments.
During the production of color aluminum stainless steel plates, shrinkage may occur due to some subjective and objective reasons. How can we solve this problem? Please take a look:
1. The curing time of the coating should be much longer than the leveling time; 2. The leveling time of color aluminum coating must be greater than the defoaming time;
2. Control the surface tension of the color aluminum coating, so that the surface tension of the coating is less than the surface tension of the substrate, or even less than the surface tension of some basic pollutants.
If you can avoid and solve the shrinkage problem of color aluminum plate in time, it will improve your production efficiency.