How to distinguish the quality of rock wool board
Summary: With the advancement of building energy conservation, a series of policies and regulations have been promulgated and imp...
With the advancement of building energy conservation, a series of policies and regulations have been promulgated and implemented. The rock wool insulation board material was once pushed to the forefront. In addition, there are many people choosing insulation materials and uncertain decisions. More and more people have begun to pay attention to the thermal conductivity and water absorption of thermal insulation materials. However, how to choose a thermal insulation material with high thermal conductivity and high water absorption?
When many people choose thermal insulation materials alone as external thermal insulation materials or when they have high water absorption and low thermal conductivity as judgment criteria, thermal conductivity is actually a common indicator for measuring thermal insulation performance indicators, and it is also an important reference item selection for thermal insulation materials. The quality index is not only this one can determine the thermal conductivity, it is necessary to refer to the following indicators for comprehensive judgment:
1. Water absorption rate: Building insulation is to put on a cotton jacket for the building. In addition to external insulation, this cotton jacket cannot absorb water.
2. Air permeability: The technical index of air permeability refers to the diffusion resistance of water vapor. If the permeability of the external wall insulation system is not good, the diffusion of water will be blocked. One is to block the outflow of water from the wall, which affects the color of the topcoat; the other is to generate stress, causing the paint film to blister and fall off; The third is to gradually increase the water content of the wall, resulting in the enrichment of condensed water, which will adversely affect the performance of the wall, such as thermal engineering, structure, etc.; Cloudy and uninhabitable.
3. Bonding strength: It reflects the bonding firmness of the wall insulation material to reduce and avoid hollow drums, cracks and shedding of the wall insulation system, and ensure the safety and durability of the use function.
4. Tensile strength: the insulating board reaches a certain tensile strength or tear strength.
5. Compressive strength
6. Fire performance: The fire performance will have the corresponding fire performance grade of the material.
The selection of insulating materials can be said to be a hard job. I hope that friends can carefully consider the selection, and do not blindly choose. With the promotion of building energy conservation so far, the development of thermal insulation materials has also been further developed and improved, and the types are more diverse. It is good to carefully select the one that suits you.