How to choose color coated board
Summary: 1. The selection of the type of color-coated board substrate and the weight of the color-coated board: mainly according ...
1. The selection of the type of color-coated board substrate and the weight of the color-coated board: mainly according to the purpose, the corrosiveness of the use environment, the service life, the durability and other factors. Anti-corrosion is one of the main functions of color-coated panels. The type of substrate and the weight of the coating are the main factors affecting corrosion resistance. Color-coated panels for construction usually choose hot-dip galvanized substrates and hot-dip aluminum-zinc alloy substrates. They should be used in corrosive environments. For substrates with good corrosion resistance and heavy coating weight, in addition, when choosing a color-coated substrate, attention should be paid to the difference in corrosion resistance of the substrate cutout.
2. Material selection for the mechanical properties of the color-coated board: It is mainly selected according to factors such as use, processing method, and degree of deformation. When the strength requirement is not high and the deformation is not complicated, the TDC51D and TDC52D series of color-coated plates can be used. When the formability requirements are high, choose TDC53D, TDC54D, and for components with load-bearing requirements, choose the appropriate structural steel, TS280GD, TS350GD, TS550GD. The common forms of deformation of color-coated sheets are shearing, bending, and rolling. The mechanical properties may change with the color-coating process and storage time, which may easily cause creases during processing. Pay attention to this. The overall basis for the selection of Shandong color-coated board materials: mainly refers to the selection of mechanical properties, substrate type, coating weight, front coating performance, and reverse coating performance, usage, use environment corrosiveness, service life, durability, processing methods, The degree of deformation is an important factor to consider when selecting materials for color-coated panels. , Front coating selection) primer) top paint) coating color difference) coating thickness
3. There are certain differences in adhesion, toughness and corrosion resistance of different primers. Epoxy has good adhesion to the substrate and high corrosion resistance, but the toughness is not as good as other primers. Polyester has good adhesion to the substrate and excellent toughness, but its corrosion resistance is not as good as epoxy. Polyurethane is a primer with good overall performance. The primer is usually selected by the supplier according to the production process, use, corrosiveness of the use environment, and matching relationship with the topcoat.
Fourth, different types of topcoats have differences in hardness, flexibility, adhesion, durability, etc. Polyester is the most widely used coating at present, with average durability, good hardness and toughness, and moderate price. Silicon-modified polyester has high durability, gloss and color retention, but its toughness is slightly reduced, and high weather resistance polyester has a higher cost performance. Polyvinylidene fluoride has excellent durability, good toughness, but low hardness, few colors available, and high price. The topcoat of the color-coated board is mainly affected by the purpose, the corrosiveness of the use environment, the service life, the durability, the processing method, and the degree of deformation.
5. Color-coated plates will have color difference in production and use. Since the color difference is affected by many factors such as the production organization, color depth, use time, use environment, and purpose, it is usually negotiated by the supplier and the buyer when ordering.
6. Corrosion resistance usually increases with the increase of coating thickness. When ordering, the coating thickness should be determined according to the corrosiveness, service life, durability and other factors of the use environment.