Detailed description of 6 common construction methods of color steel enclosure structures
Summary: 1. During the construction of the project, a retaining ring should be set up around the construction site for continuous...
1. During the construction of the project, a retaining ring should be set up around the construction site for continuous protection. The retaining ring should be firm, stable, clean and beautiful. It is strictly forbidden to post and graffiti at will. The retaining feet should control garbage, mud and water. outflow.
2. The fencing materials of municipal road works, pipelines, water supply and drainage works are selected from blue interlayer color steel plate (thickness 50mm) or PVC material (thickness 20mm). The total height of the box is 2.2m, and the distance between the center of the column is 3m. The lower feet of the shell should provide a base that should be made into four concrete blocks. Please refer to the attached drawings for specific specifications. Building with bricks is prohibited. Paint yellow traffic safety zebra stripes with paint wrapped around the feet. The zebra stripes are 200mm high, 150mm wide, and have an angle of 45 degrees, and the angle points to the direction of the vehicle. The materials and specifications of enclosures for landscaping projects and emergency rescue projects shall be made according to the requirements of the relevant drawings in the atlas.
3. According to the "Code for Loads of Building Structures" (GB50009-2012), Kunming has a wind level every 50 years, and a row of 3 expansion bolts with equal spacing is set at the bottom of the brackets on both sides of the box.
4. If the construction enclosure structure is set within 20m from the intersection, the upper part of the enclosure structure above 0.8m should adopt a transparent enclosure structure, which will not affect the driving distance at the intersection.
5. It is forbidden to use corroded, damaged or easily damaged or deformed materials to make construction enclosure structures.
Requirements for the use of color steel fences in landscaping projects:
1. The shell is used for landscaping projects within 7 days.
2. Sandbags of not less than 100 kg are installed at both ends of the brackets on both sides of the shell for pressurization.
3. Yellow and black zebra patterns are sprayed on the dancing feet to ensure traffic safety. The zebra stripes are 200mm high and 150mm wide, with an inclination of 45 degrees, pointing in the direction of the vehicle.
Street end and door frame color steel fence requirements:
1. Facing the end of the street, the paddock must be blocked, or a gate must be set up.
2. Traffic safety signs, warning lights and anti-collision buckets should be set up.
3. The enclosure materials should be set according to the requirements of municipal road engineering. To ensure traffic safety, the calf should be painted with yellow and black zebra patterns.