The carbon content is generally not more than 2%, and c […]
The carbon content is generally not more than 2%, and contains other elements of the material, in chromium.The carbon content in the pot may be greater than 2%, but 2% is usually the limit between steel and cast iron.
Classified by chemical composition
According to the chemical composition steel classification standard B/T13304-2008, steel is divided into three categories: non-alloy steel, low alloy steel and alloy steel.According to the basic principles of chemical composition classification:
(1) When the minimum or range of the chemical composition of the smelting analysis of steel for color coated board, color steel plate, color coated roll, color steel coil, technical condition or order form shall be specified by the minimum value as the specified content.
(2) When the standard, technical conditions or order form specifies the maximum value of the chemical composition of the smelting analysis of steel, 70% of the maximum value shall be classified as the specified content.
(3) When the chemical composition of the steel is not specified in the standard, technical conditions or order contract, the smelting analysis value reported by the manufacturer shall be classified as the specified content; in special cases, only the color coated plate, color steel plate, color coating When the finished product analysis value of the coil or color steel coil can be classified according to the analytical value of the finished product, when it is in two kinds of critical cases, the influence of the allowable deviation of the chemical composition should be considered, and the original scheduled of the galvanized steel should be considered. Categories should be accurately demonstrated.
(4) The content of residual elements intentionally added to the steel, which is specified in the standard, technical conditions or order form or which is not present in the steel.
(5) For each alloying element, the specified, calculated or actual smelting analysis value (expressed in mass fraction) shall be expressed in the same number of digits as the decimal point of the limit value.